New Forum Host For Android-X86 Forums
The Black Death
2015-02-27 19:57:52 UTC
Hey,

Figured I'd let everyone know that Android-X86 Forums is finally on a paid
host, and All the Load Problems seems to be gone (for now)..

The Forum is still a work in progress, But I feel it's getting there...

www.android-x86.net

TBD
Beau Steward
2015-02-28 08:29:12 UTC
FYI, that forum is not an official android-x86.org forum (note the
distinction, it is hosted at android-x86.net, not .org), and the owner of
that forum was banned from the group for being abusive and ignoring
warnings (he even admits to being banned on his own forum). Also, that
forum is not entirely inclusive as I have had my posts and my ability to
post removed after attempting to troubleshoot an issue with one of their
hosted images.
The Black Death
2015-02-28 18:00:00 UTC
That is correct, The Site is .net, and for simplicity the name is
android-x86.net, and the site is called "Android-X86 FORUMS" it is not the
Official site of Android-x86.org but it is there to "Advance the Android
X-86 Project". it exists for that purpose...

TBD
The Black Death
2015-03-18 01:45:05 UTC
Ok, Got the new SMF Forum Up., And I think I got all the Issues Worked
Out...

So Come On and check it out, Really not that Bad, LOL

TBD
The Black Death

The Black Death
2015-03-27 01:07:38 UTC
Hey All,

Just figured I would put it out there Got The Forums Running well, If you
want to Check it out. They've got Google+ and Twitter Log-ins going, So, I
guess, Just trying To Spread CW's word, Lets get the Project Out there!

Android - X86 Forums • Index page <http://www.android-x86.net/>

TBD
Meerio
2015-02-28 09:23:53 UTC
I like more the discussion group,we could improve the main site, adding tutorials, devices list..
The Black Death
2015-03-16 23:20:37 UTC
Hey Guys-n-Gals

I'm trieng to figure if I should change forum Formats, I have A Test Forum
Up at http://smf.android-x86.net and you can cast a vote at
http://www.android-x86.net, Need some input on which you all think is
better and which I should go with, I've put ALOT of time into the Original,
But, I'm Doing this for the users, So What I've "Done" doesn't matter.. So
come check it out cast your vote, and let me now...

TBD
The Black Death