NVMe: no boot device found
Akshay Mhaske
2018-11-02 07:30:34 UTC
I have installed Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 disk on x86 based platform.
I have enabled NVMe related configs in kernel defconfig file

During Android x86 installation Device is getting detected and installation
is also successed but after rebooting its showing *no boot device found.*
For android installation I am using legacy boot type

I tried ubuntu to check the issue with bios or not but ubuntu os is working
fine. I am able to boot from NVMe disk.
For ubuntu installation I am using UEFI boot type.

Can anyone please help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance.