Screen Rotation Issues
c***@cmitacademy.org
2018-11-03 18:47:44 UTC
Hello, I’m attempting to run Android x86 on a touchscreen AIO. Everything works great on it, but my particular use case has it mounted vertically, and as a desktop, it doesn’t have an accelerometer for rotation. If I use an app to force rotation, it makes the Interface vertical but it doesn’t rots on the screen itself. It stays landscape and just squeezes the interface into a portrait size bound within the horizontal height. Is there a trick here to actually rotate the screen?
Mitchel Stewart
Casey Gardner
2018-11-03 20:02:54 UTC
I tried 4 different apps actually. Basically the top free apps on the play
store.
Post by c***@cmitacademy.org
Hello, I’m attempting to run Android x86 on a touchscreen AIO. Everything
works great on it, but my particular use case has it mounted vertically,
and as a desktop, it doesn’t have an accelerometer for rotation. If I use
an app to force rotation, it makes the Interface vertical but it doesn’t
rots on the screen itself. It stays landscape and just squeezes the
interface into a portrait size bound within the horizontal height. Is there
a trick here to actually rotate the screen?
*Casey Gardner*
*Director of IT - CMIT North*
*(301)350-6051 ex 65408*
Mitchel Stewart
2018-11-03 20:51:35 UTC
when using it default, does it use the entire screen?
Post by Mitchel Stewart
it could be the app you are using to force the screen rotation, have you
tried a different app?
Casey Gardner