Very low sound in Android x86 7.1 stable release 2. Help me fix it.
Junior
2018-11-06 20:11:10 UTC
Could someone help me? I am running Android x86 7.1 Stable release 2 in my dell inspiron 5378. Everything is working but my sound level is too low. Even if I set android volume level to maximum, i get very low sound volume in apps like youtube and low volume using android. Is is very low the sound, I can not hear my musics and videos, sound in games is very low too. Please help me to fix this if it is possible.

Thank you
Michael Goffioul
Junior
2018-11-07 01:50:56 UTC
How can I peform this action? And whats parameters should I change?
Michael Goffioul
2018-11-07 02:06:56 UTC
You need to access your device through ADB (which is part of Android SDK or
Android Studio). In order to do that, you need to know the IP address of
your device. One simple way to find it is to go into Android Settings,
select "About table", then "Status". Once you know the IP address, you can
connect to your device with "adb connect IP_ADDRESS". Then you can execute
the command "adb shell alsa_amixer". It should print a bunch of information
about sound control, e.g. on my device I see:

Simple mixer control 'Master',0
Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined pswitch pswitch-joined penum
Playback channels: Mono
Limits: Playback 0 - 87
Mono: Playback 87 [100%] [0.00dB] [on]

I can then chance the master volume with "adb shell", then within the adb
session, "alsa_amixer -c 0 set Master 50". Note that the actual arguments
will probably be different on your device. These examples match my device.
But the output of alsa_amixer tells me that there's a master control, whose
value ranges from 0 to 87. So I set it at its max value. Note that these
settings are independent from the Android volume control.

Michael.
Andrey Kozlov
2018-11-08 11:00:44 UTC
No need in adb. Console is builtin in Android x86. Use Android Terminal
Emulator or just simple Alt-F1 for internal console.

среЎа, 7 МПября 2018 г., 5:07:20 UTC+3 пПльзПватель Michael Goffioul
Junior
2018-11-08 11:24:50 UTC
So how can I fix it using android terminal emilator. Can uou please show me step bu step