Dualshock 4 drivers from 8.1-rc2 to 7.1-r2 ?
Paweł Styrna
2018-10-23 21:27:16 UTC
Hello!

When i've install 8.1-rc2 and plug in my dualshock 4 I was shocked because
of fantastic nativelly support for that gamepad. I feel like i've connected
to ubuntu (blue lightbar + touchpad as a mouse + working gyro).
So my question is how to port this ds4 driver to 7.1-r2 or cm14.1-r2 ?
I know I can create a keylayout file in usr/keylayouts for ds4 but it's not
the same feelings.
I care more about a trackpad as a mouse :)
youling 257
2018-10-25 09:14:27 UTC
long ago three patch
2017-03-21 HID: sony: Support motion sensor calibration on dongle
2017-03-21 HID: sony: Treat the ds4 dongle as a separate device
2016-11-28 HID: sony: Make the DS4 touchpad a separate device
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/log/?h=v4.18.16&qt=grep&q=dualshock
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/log/?h=v4.9.135&qt=grep&q=dualshock

you can add these three patch on 4.9 kernel.
'Christian' via Android-x86