Android TV x86 oreo
Ravid Maduni
2018-08-18 06:47:44 UTC
Hi!
Is there someone who currently works on Android TV Oreo?
Tomasz Witke
2018-10-08 10:59:00 UTC
I'm planing to get back to work on
it: https://github.com/kyvaith/device_generic_atv

Michael Goffioul

Tomasz Witke

Michael Goffioul
2018-10-08 15:00:46 UTC
Sorry, I should have been more precise. The question was more about the
integration of your manifest snippet in README.md. For the rest, I can
build and test.
Starting from android-x86/oreo-x86, should I just append the snipped into
.repo/manifests/android-x86.xml, or do you recommend another way?
Tomasz Witke

Mitchel Stewart
2018-10-08 15:49:17 UTC
im glad your getting back to work on your version of x86, ive been trying
my hand at doing it myself, tell me have you been able to get yours to boot
into the OS? mine seems to get just past the bootloader, but then for a
split second it brings up the launcher select menu before nearly instantly
restarting the boot loader, I cant seem to get past it, im thinking its an
issue with my SEPolicy but honestly I have no idea.
Tomasz Witke
2018-10-08 17:24:00 UTC
Few months ago (with last commit) the only problem I had was the VC1 codec
(everything else worked). I wasn't able to build it now, because I'm trying
to collect patches for macOS build platform. When I'll be able to build it
on macOS, I'll get back to development.
DrWank Stein
2018-10-08 17:31:32 UTC
did you remove the projects he listed? maybe try deleting his exclusions he made?

sent from mobile device, please excuse any typos and poor grammar