Android x86 64 bit oreo 8.1 rc2 hdmi no sound
f***@gmail.com
2018-11-01 22:08:35 UTC
Good evening to all, I installed oreo 8.1-rc2 on a
Mini PC RAM DDR4 4 GB/64 GB, Intel Gemini Lake N4100, HD Graphics 600, Supporto 2,5HDD/SDD/Dual HDMI/LAN Gigabit/WiFi/Bluetooth 4.0.
Android is in dual boot with windows 10 in one partition.
Everything perfect except 2 problems.
1) Unfortunately, the audio is not heard via HDMI
2) my mistake I left only 4 GB of space for the system and I would like to increase.

Do you have any solution for me? thank you all
2018-11-02 02:56:59 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Good evening to all, I installed oreo 8.1-rc2 on a
Mini PC RAM DDR4 4 GB/64 GB, Intel Gemini Lake N4100, HD Graphics 600, Supporto 2,5HDD/SDD/Dual HDMI/LAN Gigabit/WiFi/Bluetooth 4.0.
Android is in dual boot with windows 10 in one partition.
Everything perfect except 2 problems.
1) Unfortunately, the audio is not heard via HDMI
2) my mistake I left only 4 GB of space for the system and I would like to increase.
Do you have any solution for me? thank you all
I followed the solution

Setprop hal.audio.out pcmC0D7p
Killall audioserver

so the sound works but when I reboot the system returns everything as before.
2018-11-02 12:26:53 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by f***@gmail.com
Good evening to all, I installed oreo 8.1-rc2 on a
Mini PC RAM DDR4 4 GB/64 GB, Intel Gemini Lake N4100, HD Graphics 600, Supporto 2,5HDD/SDD/Dual HDMI/LAN Gigabit/WiFi/Bluetooth 4.0.
Android is in dual boot with windows 10 in one partition.
Everything perfect except 2 problems.
1) Unfortunately, the audio is not heard via HDMI
2) my mistake I left only 4 GB of space for the system and I would like to increase.
I suppose you installed android-x86 to an ntfs partition
and you just created a 4GB data.img.
One simple solution is just delete the data.img,
then re-install again and create a larger data.img.
If you want to keep original data, that would be harder.
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by f***@gmail.com
Do you have any solution for me? thank you all
I followed the solution
Setprop hal.audio.out pcmC0D7p
Killall audioserver
so the sound works but when I reboot the system returns everything as before.
You can add it to /etc/init.sh.
--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

for the hdmi problem how can I solve? reboot sets a wrong exit.
2018-11-02 21:38:39 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by f***@gmail.com
Do you have any solution for me? thank you all
I followed the solution
Setprop hal.audio.out pcmC0D7p
Killall audioserver
so the sound works but when I reboot the system returns everything as before.
You can add it to /etc/init.sh.
--
Chih-Wei
I tried, but it does not make me save the changes. I log in as root edited with vi the file init.sh I add the changes I go out but it tells me files only for reading.
2018-11-03 00:38:49 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by f***@gmail.com
Do you have any solution for me? thank you all
I followed the solution
Setprop hal.audio.out pcmC0D7p
Killall audioserver
so the sound works but when I reboot the system returns everything as before.
You can add it to /etc/init.sh.
--
Chih-Wei
I tried, but it does not make me save the changes. I log in as root edited with vi the file init.sh I add the changes I go out but it tells me files only for reading.
Perfect, in 10 minutes I solved all the problems.
I deleted data.img, I reinstalled Android with rw permissions and I increase the memory to 10 GB.
I followed Hernaaan's guide to hdmi with my values.

Su

# vi /system/etc/init.sh

Add these lines to the "function init_hal_audio ()" section, right below
esac
alsa_amixer -c0 set 'IEC958', 0 on
alsa_amixer -c0 set 'IEC958', 1 on
alsa_amixer -c0 set 'IEC958', 2 on
alsa_amixer -c0 set 'IEC958', 3 on
mv / dev / snd / pcmC0D10p /dev/snd/pcmC0D10p.original
ln -sf / dev / snd / pcmC0D7p / dev / snd / pcmC0D10p

now everything works perfectly.
Thank you.