adb devices not working properly
Akshay Mhaske
2018-11-21 08:46:18 UTC
Hi All

I installed android x86 Nougat image on x86 based system.
I connected the device using adb connect command.

adb devices is showing the device even if I remove the ethernet

with Ethernet connected
$adb devices
List of devices attached
192.168.33.14:5555 device

without Ethernet (disconnected)
$adb devices
List of devices attached
192.168.33.14:5555 device

Can any one please help me ?
'Florian E' via Android-x86
2018-11-21 09:22:21 UTC
what do you mean by "removing" the ethernet? did you physically remove the
ethernet calbe?
you could just type "adb disconnect" to remove the entry.
Post by Akshay Mhaske
Hi All
I installed android x86 Nougat image on x86 based system.
I connected the device using adb connect command.
adb devices is showing the device even if I remove the ethernet
with Ethernet connected
$adb devices
List of devices attached
192.168.33.14:5555 device
without Ethernet (disconnected)
$adb devices
List of devices attached
192.168.33.14:5555 device
Can any one please help me ?
Akshay Mhaske
2018-11-21 09:32:41 UTC
yes I physically removed the ethernet cable.
And yes I can do adb disconnect. but if device get reboot or ethernet cable
disconnects with any reason adb should disconnect automatically.
But its not happening, adb devices still showing the device.
Post by Akshay Mhaske
Hi All
I installed android x86 Nougat image on x86 based system.
I connected the device using adb connect command.
adb devices is showing the device even if I remove the ethernet
with Ethernet connected
$adb devices
List of devices attached
192.168.33.14:5555 device