update 'myAPP' in /system/app/ programmatically failed
jack zhang
2018-11-21 01:03:55 UTC
I have an app called 'myAPP' installed in 'system/app/myAPP/myAPP.apk', it
is burned as part of the iso image.

I have another version of myAPP.apk in USB stick, I tried to use intent in
my code to update the app, but it failed.

final Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
intent.setDataAndType(Uri.fromFile(new File(PATH_TO_APK));

intent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
startActivity(intent);
'Florian E' via Android-x86
Andy Epos