Phoenix OS Game Helper 2.4.1 Does not support all of games
erkan sağir
2018-10-29 12:47:08 UTC
Hi, i know here is not phoneix os support but please understand me cause of phoenix os support does not care this problem. I think game helper was developed for PUBG Mobile but on the contrary There are quite a lot of FPS games like Critical Ops, Standoff 2 ... I found Tincore Keymapper while researching but it does not work for phoenix os. Can Android X86 developer do a keymapper for all of X86 based OS. Thanks everyone!