envsetup error MK 223
Mitchel Stewart
2018-12-02 16:48:46 UTC
I am getting this error and I don't understand what is causing it.

build/core/envsetup.mk:223: *** No config file found for TARGET_DEVICE x86
generic

android x86 itself is recognized perfectly fine, and my product device is;

"PRODUCT_DEVICE := x86"

Is there something else that would cause this issue?????
Mitchel Stewart