Android-x86 oreo 8.1-rc2 hmdi no sound
f***@gmail.com
2018-11-01 22:05:23 UTC
Good evening to all, I installed oreo 8.1-rc2 on a
Mini PC RAM DDR4 4 GB/64 GB, Intel Gemini Lake N4100, HD Graphics 600, Supporto 2,5HDD/SDD/Dual HDMI/LAN Gigabit/WiFi/Bluetooth 4.0.

Android is in dual boot with windows 10 in one partition.
Everything perfect except 2 problems:
1) Unfortunately, the audio is not heard via HDMI
2) my mistake I left only 4 GB of space for the system and I would like to increase.

Do you have any solution for me? thank you all